Tomorrow I will start the trip of my life. Today from the morning I've tried to do my check-in but without bigger success, and only in the afternoon I was able to print the boarding cards. Luckily I was able to reserve the places I wanted, moreover, to Munich I go in business class place. I've chosen the place there, close to the window, maybe I will be able to see Budapest from above. As for the further trip I have chosen a place close to the middle, not to ask my neighbor every time I need to pee. Slowly I am also finishing to pack my stuff, only small things are left. Today I was doing my last shopping, but I was so twisted, that I've chosen a monopad instead of a tripad. Fortunately the Media Markt is opened tomorrow from 9, so in the morning I will go and switch it to a proper model. I am done with other stuff. No sense to make myself more excited, need to pack the rest of the stuff in the morning and go to sleep. No pics today, they're not needed. Some music video for the end.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz