wtorek, 7 kwietnia 2015

Only 2 days to the flight...

This is an actualised version of the previous post in Polish, so few things will be shown differently. To write a blog you should be patient, have time, and connection to a computer. I lack of the first two, and have too much from the third one. Slowly I am getting goose bumps on the thought that in two days I will be somewhere over the territory of Russian Federation on my way to Japan. And that is only the start of the adventure. The preparations are going into the final phase, I doing my laundry and training the usage of chopsticks, so I won't be ashamed. I've already printed the page with the most important expressions, and the paper will be with me all the time. I am so lazy, and I did not start to learn earlier, maybe there would be a bigger chance to learn something - and I am still so naive to believe that on the every single spot of our globe I will be able to communicate in English, eventually using my arms and legs and 20 words from the local language - because that really helps. Around two weeks ago I bought the JR Pass, which costed like 250 euros, but for that I will be able to travel with shinkansen trains, excluding the fastest Nozomi.
 Exchange order for a JR Pass. In the background my fucking cool hat.

Actually the part about yens is not relevant now, I bought them already. As for connector adaptor and the tripod for my camera I will be searching for them tomorrow. I also bought some gifts for my hosts and other folks, hope they'll like them. I will take 130 000 yens, I've exchanged all of the money, so this part is done. We've made the schedule with Koji, my host - so I had to change and cancel some reservations I've made before. Hopefully I will be able to save some money by staying at his place, altough I will spend more for travelling within the Tokyo megalopolis. He bought a lot of green tea and beers, so our throats won't dry out.

The fridge full of goodies. Mmm.

Last post will come tomorrow, after that fresh news straight from Japan (I hope).

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz